Wellington & Auckland
Commercial Property Insulation
It’s easy to understand why people work better in a comfortable workplace. A well-designed commercial building balances aesthetic appeal with commercial smarts. Energy efficiency and acoustic performance are an integral part of that. The bottom-line? Commercial property insulation is hard to ignore for those who do a decent job.
With bigger buildings, thinking needs to happen on a bigger scale too. And not everybody is up for that job. Roof blankets, ceiling insulation, wall insulation, fire seal, ductwork insulation, and acoustic partitions. It’s all in a day’s work.
Now that you’ve found your way to the Total House commercial insulation services, the hunt for an efficient, reliable, fast, and effective insulation partner for your commercial build is over? Meet our dedicated team for your next commercial insulation installation.
- We have the right gear, knowledge, and products.
- We install our commercial insulation products according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Our Commercial insulation installations comply with the New Zealand regulations for commercial buildings
- We complete the project within the agreed time frame.
- Our team is safety trained and follows safe work practices.
Correctly installed insulation enables you to potentially save up to $400 per year by using 50% less energy to heat your home. All our product brands are chosen for their quality and are fire resistant, moisture resistant, reduce allergies and come with a 50-year manufacturer’s warranty. Total House installs home insulation from a number of leading insulation suppliers including:
All our brands are chosen for their quality and are fire resistant, moisture resistant, reduce allergies and come with a 50-year manufacturer’s warranty.